Sunday, August 22, 2010

Absolutely Positively Wellington!

I love Wellington. I really do. I just don't feel that our catchphrase "Absolutely Positively Wellington" really captures the essence of this fine city. So I sat down and thought about the things that make Wellington what it is, and came up with a few catchphrases of my own.

Wellington: Where shit goes mouldy real fast!

Wellington: Hope you like wind!

Wellington: Our icon is a hobo!

Wellington: For when you don't want to live in Auckland!

Wellington: Because insulation is for wimps!

Wellington: Keep your Skytower, we have a bucket fountain!

Wellington: It's in the middle!

And for those landing in Wellington Airport...

Wellington: Feeling naseous?

1 comment:

  1. My favourite is 'Wellington: it's in the middle!' hahaha

    ReplyDelete