Friday, August 27, 2010

Life without iPod

Being without my iPod is not a great idea, I lent mine to a friend for a week and I really can't wait to get it back.

My problem is that I need to have a soundtrack to my life, and when I've got my iPod it's really easy; I just press play and off I go. And yes, there is a bit of head bobbing, and the occasional groovy walk, but I'm generally pretty subtle.

Without my iPod, however, I'm forced to create my own soundtrack. Without the Dixie Chicks at the press of a button, I find myself warbling away as I walk down the street. Without my 'showtunes' playlist I have to be the broadway star, complete with jazz hands. And without Concord Dawn blaring through my earpieces, I... well, lets just say there are few things as embarrassing as being caught trying to sing drum and base in public.

I haven't left the house in a few days. I don't think my reputation can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment