Sunday, December 12, 2010

No, Really, I Saw A Werewolf.

I definitely saw a werewolf yesterday.

I was walking to meet my brother for breakfast and he was walking up the street towards me. At first I thought it was a dark, hairy man, but as he got closer I realised it was a werewolf. He was quite tall and well dressed, and had excellent posture. I didn't want to be rude and stare, so I just acted like it was totally normal to walk past a werewolf on the streets of Wellington.

I texted my brother to tell him about it and his response was " I'm not coming to breakfast if you're stoned."

I was actually beginning to wonder if I had imagined it; then, when I was walking home a few hours later, I SAW HIM AGAIN!

He was walking down my street, with his sharp suit jacket still buttoned up neatly, despite the heat. This time, however, he stopped me, pulled a leaf from a nearby tree, and gave it to me.

I was quite pleased about this little gift, and rushed home to tell my housemates about my run-in with the gentleman werewolf and when they didn't believe me I showed them the leaf to prove it.

I sometimes think they regret asking me to move in.

No comments:

Post a Comment